PHYSICAL EDUCATION – 2019/2020
Coach McGuire: email@example.com
Welcome back to what I hope is an exciting year in PE and Health! Please read through the following information to make sure you are in the know of all things super important in my class:
- All students will participate in an NFL Challenge throughout the first half of the year. Please be sure to ask them about this fun event!
- Lessons will focus on (by quarter) basketball, soccer/volleyball, softball, and hockey. All students will engage in age-appropriate lessons and games to learn the skills and rules to safely and successfully play each sport.
- Unless a physician excuse note is provided to the office, students must dress for each and every PE class. Failure to do so will result in a loss of 5 points towards their quarter grade.
- No jewelry is to be worn during PE class, with the exception of watches and post earrings. All students not in compliance will be given a dress code violation.
- Students should bring a LABELED WATER BOTTLE to ALL CLASSES!
I am in the planning stages of our 5th annual Health Awareness Week and am in need of your help! If you are interested in taking a more active role in this highly anticipated event, please reach out to me.
I encourage you to be active with your family!