Physical Education & Health: 2021-2022
WHAT IS PE GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR?
- ALL students should WEAR THEIR PE UNIFORM TO SCHOOL on their scheduled PE days. NO STUDENTS will be changing into PE uniforms at school.
- Students in Pre-Kindergarten through 1st grade MUST WEAR SNEAKERS on their PE days in order to participate. Girls should wear shorts under their jumper.
- PE class will primarily be held outside, pending weather, at the following locations: soccer field, basketball court, or parking lot.
- Masks should be worn to and from all PE classes, however, will not be required to be worn during PE class.
- Hand sanitizer will be used at the beginning and end of each class.
- All equipment will be sanitized immediately following use.
- All students MUST bring a water bottle to class that is labeled with their name.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS DO IN PE THIS YEAR?
The OLYMPICS are coming to Blessed Trinity this year! Throughout the entire first quarter, students will learn and practice five sports to allow them to achieve their dream of making the Olympics. Olympic Trials will take place in late September with the official Olympics kicking off in October.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
As we continue to progress through these challenging days, I will do my very best to keep your child both active and healthy! Physical activity is not only an important part of your child’s physical health but vital for their mental health as well. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing your child and being active with our EAGLES once again!
Mrs. McGuire ~ firstname.lastname@example.org