PICTURE DAY IS COMING!
Tuesday, September 8th
Guess what? You can now order online through Lifetouch. So stay tuned!
- All the information you need will be on the form that is sent home.
- So be on the lookout and check those backpacks.
Welcome to Middle School Media Research & Technology!
My name is Mrs. Miller. I am excited to be at Blessed Trinity Catholic School. We are going to have a great year!
Key points to remember when in the Library Media Center (L.M.C.):
- Always stay socially distanced no matter where you are in the L.M.C.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the room.
- Always wear your mask.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Stay in your assigned seat. To get a book or move around the room, you will be called when it is your turn.
- For both classes, always enter the room through the L.M.C. entrance door.
- You will get one grade for both Technology and Media Research.
- Projects will be 100 points.
- Classwork will be up to 25 points.
- Participation will be 10 points.
- All communication will be through Schoology.
- Some classwork and assignments will be turned in through Schoology.
- Please check for updates and assignment information often.