Hello! This link will take you to the yearbook ad information. Deadline is by December 1, 2020.
Please email me with any questions.
8TH GRADE PARENTS
It is that time of year to pick your favorite photo of your 8th grader for the “Guess who?” yearbook page.
Do not be left out! Email me the picture by Nov. 1st.
Go ahead and check it off your to-do list before the holidays.
- Email me back letting me know you have read this flyer.
- Email me the picture in JPEG or TIFF format only. No pdf’s please.
- When emailing the photo, in the subject line, write Baby with your child’s name. Ex.) Baby photo: John Smith
- Have questions? I am here to help.
Thank you and have a blessed day!
PICTURE DAY IS COMING!
Tuesday, September 8th
Guess what? You can now order online through Lifetouch. So stay tuned!
- All the information you need will be on the form that is sent home.
- So be on the lookout and check those backpacks.
Welcome to Middle School Media Research & Technology!
My name is Mrs. Miller. I am excited to be at Blessed Trinity Catholic School. We are going to have a great year!
Key points to remember when in the Library Media Center (L.M.C.):
- Always stay socially distanced no matter where you are in the L.M.C.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the room.
- Always wear your mask.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Stay in your assigned seat. To get a book or move around the room, you will be called when it is your turn.
- For both classes, always enter the room through the L.M.C. entrance door.
- You will get one grade for both Technology and Media Research.
- Projects will be 100 points.
- Classwork will be up to 25 points.
- Participation will be 10 points.
- All communication will be through Schoology.
- Some classwork and assignments will be turned in through Schoology.
- Please check for updates and assignment information often.