Blessed Trinity Catholic School is accepting applications for Pre-K4 through Eighth Grade.
Tuition 2022 – 2023
Blessed Trinity Catholic School has one Tuition Rate for all students and accepts several scholarships that reduce your financial responsibility. Only one scholarship per family may be applied when calculating your financial obligation.
Blessed Trinity will accept the following scholarships
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Scholarship-this will pay the tuition for the students in the Pre-K 4-year-old program. Families must apply for eligibility through the Early Learning Coalition. elcofduval.org
- Florida Tax Credit – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is an income-based scholarship – stepupforstudents.org
- Family Empowerment Scholarship-EO-– available to students Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is an income-based scholarship. (Family of 4 with an income up to $111,000) stepupforstudents.org
Dependent children of a reservist or an active-duty military member of the United States Armed Forces automatically qualifies for the FES-EO or Florida Tax Credit scholarship regardless of their family income.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship-AU — available to students with unique abilities (formerly Gardiner and McKay scholarships) stepupforstudents.org
- Blessed Trinity Catholic School Scholarship – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is based on the family’s membership status at Blessed Trinity Parish. Request application from the school office.
- Catholic School Scholarship – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is based on the family’s membership status at a Catholic Parish other than Blessed Trinity. Request application from the school office
Every Kindergarten through 8th grade family is required to pay the per family Registration Fee, the per student Operational fee, the per family Home and School Association fee and the per family Volunteer Service Fee (which may be earned back throughout the year) Additional Fees are calculated based on the grade level of the student.
Very limited financial assistance is available to families that meet these requirements:
1. Registered member of Blessed Trinity Catholic parish for a minimum of 3 years
2. Maintained active parishioner status by tithing a minimum of $20.00 per week and attending Sunday Mass for a period of 3 years.
3. Maximum amount of assistance is the value of one family registration and one student operational fee.
Facts Management Fee
Tuition is collected by FACTS Management Corp. Your bank account will be assessed a maximun amount of $41.00 fee when your account is established for the 2021-2022 school year. Your first tuition payment will be withdrawn from your account on June 20th or July 5th.
Please contact or visit the school for Tuition Information.