Blessed Trinity Catholic School has one Tuition Rate for all students, however we accept several scholarships that would reduce your financial responsibility. Only one scholarship per family may be applied to calculating your financial obligation.
Every Kindergarten through 8th grade family is required to pay the per family Registration Fee, the per student Operational fee, the per family Home and School Association fee and the per family Volunteer Service Fee (which may be earned back throughout the year) Additional Fees are calculated based on the grade level of the student.
Blessed Trinity will be accepting six scholarships which will determine your tuition financial responsibility for the school year.
1. Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Scholarship-this will pay the tuition for the students in the Pre-K 4-year-old program. Families must apply for eligibility through the Early Learning Coalition.
2. AAA Scholarship- AAA Scholarship is a Florida Private School Scholarship Program. The program provides scholarships for qualifying low-income students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade. Please visit www.AAAScholarships.org.
3. Step Up for Students Scholarship – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is an income based scholarship which must be applied for each year at www.stepupforstudents.org . Renewal families MUST apply by Jan. 31, 2020 to have priority.
4. Family Empowerment Scholarship- available to students entering Kindergarten and students in 1st-8th grade who have attended a public school. This income based scholarship remains with the student throughout their years at Blessed Trinity.
5. Blessed Trinity Catholic School Scholarship – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is based on the family’s membership status at Blessed Trinity Parish, attendance and tithing $20 per week at Sunday Mass.
6. Catholic School Scholarship – available to students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade. This is based on the family’s membership status at a Catholic Parish other than Blessed Trinity, attendance and tithing each week at Sunday Mass.
Only one of the available scholarships may be applied to a student’s tuition. Scholarship funds are not given directly to the families; they are deducted from the school tuition.